PCN Strategic Forum 2022
Following a two-year absence, the PCN Strategic Forum was held in-person November 25-26, 2022, in Edmonton. The theme of this year's Forum was Purpose, Unity & Hope. Forum provided opportunities to connect with colleagues from across the province, and learn about innovative ideas.
PCN Strategic Forums, hosted by the PCN Physician Leads Executive are geared towards those with a passion for advancing the Patient’s Medical Home. This includes a person who acts individually or collectively with others to influence, instigate, promote, or enable a positive change for health care transformation. This could include board chairs, non-board physician champions, executive directors, practice facilitators, quality improvement leads, project managers, zone support team, and more. This year Forum was attended by more than 350 participants.
PCN Strategic Forum Presentations
- Alberta's Journey to Seamless Continuity: 10 Years Later - Presented by Teri Price, Dave Price, Dr. Brad Bahler
- Capacity Building Within the PCN Governance Structure - Presented by Shannon Berg, Elizabeth Chee
- Change at the PCN level: setting an audacious goal and crushing it - Presented by Dr. Suzanne Squires, Dr. Carla Laidlaw, Michelle Tobias-Pawl, Krystal Tom
- Conflict Management - Presented by Dr. Brad Bahler, Dr. Nadine Letwin
- Modernizing Alberta's Primary Health Care System (MAPS) - Presented by Dr. Janet Reynolds, Paul C. Smith, Dr. Jordan La Rue, Rob Skrypnek, Dr. Ernst Greyenstein, Elizabeth Chee
- Patients That Keep You Up at Night: Primary Care and Social Determinants of Health - Moderated by Shawna McGhan, Panelists: Dr. Richard Lewanczuk, Brian Match, Dr. Joseph Ojedokun
- How Leadership can Re-ignite QI: Traversing the Terrain from Data to Decisions - Presented by Dr. Tina Nicholson, Erin Hay, Dr. Oliver David
- Team Wellness: Why joy in work is serious business - Presented by Dr. Christine Luelo, Michele Hannay
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow - Presented by Dr. Jordan La Rue, Dr. Ernst Greyvenstein