Panel in Action Training
Strong panel process are foundational to optimizing Patient’s Medical Homes (PMH). This curriculum provides an overview of the concept of panel and why it is fundamental to clinics’ PMH journeys and improving our broader health system transformation. It also provides practical skills and knowledge to support clinics with the work of managing panels, specifically how to lever EMRs to support the work.
- PCN staff, specifically panel managers.
- Practice Facilitators who want to take a deeper dive into this foundation of implementing the Patient's Medical Home.
- Clinic staff who support or have a responsibility to manage panels.
By the end of this this curriculum, learners will be able to:
- Describe the concept of panel and why it is foundational to optimizing Patient's Medical Homes.
- Explain the processes of panel identification, maintenance and management in the primary care context.
- Support a clinical team to optimize their existing panel processes by leverage their EMR and tools and resources (e.g., scripting, run charts).
Estimated completion time
How to Enrol
Learners require a Learn@AMA account to access the curriculum. It's available on-demand which means you can complete it at your own pace, and revisit content anytime.
Do you have questions? Email email@example.com