Wolf EMR User Group Winddown
- ‘Ask Us Anything’ sessions with Accuro, AVA, CHR, Healthquest and Med Access users
- What: ask a panel of PF and clinic-level EMR users questions about topics like cost structure, data analytic capabilities, key workflow features, templating capabilities, etc.
- ‘Ask Us Anything’ session with CHR TELUS representatives
- What: ask TELUS questions about CHR (e.g., cost structure, data analytic capabilities, key workflow features, templating capabilities, etc.)
- When: Monday, April 17th 12 – 1pm (Recording)
- Final Wolf EMR User Group Meeting: ‘Ask Us Anything’ Session with CHR users
- What: Ask a panel of PF and clinic-level EMR users questions about topics like data analytic capabilities, key workflow features, templating capabilities, etc. This will be the final touch base with Wolf EMR user group members to understand support needs moving forward.
- When: Thursday, May 24th 12 - 1pm (Recording)
- Other EMR User Groups: Registration Link
- Note: even if you are already registered for the Wolf EMR user group, you must use the above registration link to join other user groups.
- Wolf EMR discussion board
- Will stay open until Dec 31, 2023
- EMR Transition Resources:
- Shows each EMR's integration with eDelivery and CII/CPAR
- Walks through the EMR transition process from selecting an EMR to migrating data. Includes links to several other useful resources.
- Learn from one clinic's experience transitioning to a new EMR.
- Recording of a Wolf EMR user group session where two PFs and a clinic manager share tips for a successful transition
We thank you for your continued support and hope to see you/your team in our other EMR user groups!
If you have any questions, please contact your Wolf EMR user group ACTT lead: Christine.Do@albertadoctors.org