What is CII/CPAR & How Does It Work?
Use the drop-downs below to learn more about what CII/CPAR is, how it works, and why it is important.
What is CII/CPAR?
- CII/CPAR Information Sheet - 1 page [January 2023]
- What are CII and CPAR? - 3 min video [March 2022]
- CII/CPAR FAQs - webpage
- Alberta Netcare Learning Centre's CII/CPAR Resources - webpage
- eHealth in Alberta
- eHealth in Alberta Simple View - 3.5 min video [December 2020]
- The Evolving Alberta Health Information System FAQs - 5 pages [August 2019]
How Does It Work?
- How CII and CPAR Work - 8 min video [Mar. 2022]
- How CII/CPAR Works in Your EMR
- EMR - Resources Centre category
- Sharing Panels (CPAR):
- eNotifications (CPAR):
- Sharing Encounters (CII):
- Sharing Consult Reports (CII):
- Consults - Resources Centre category
- Additional Information:
- Keeping Information Confidential - 4 min video [Dec. 2020]
- Locums, Provider Absences, and Panels in Transition - Resources Centre article
- Glossary and Abbreviations - 6 pages
- CII/CPAR Events and Training - see the CII/CPAR Events and Training section