Get Started Today!
Optional documents to guide you through the CII/CPAR implementation steps below:
Step 1: Learn How CII/CPAR Works
Step 2: Readiness Requirements
Start by watching the following 5 min video: Participation Requirements [January 2021]
Then, ensure that you meet the following requirements for CII/CPAR participation:
A. You are Panel Ready
- Use the Panel Readiness Checklist to assess your panel readiness. You are panel ready if you can check off all items on the checklist.
- For additional paneling resources, please see the Panel Processes Change Package.
B. Your Clinic is Live on Netcare*
- To request Netcare access, please contact your Netcare Access Administrator or the eHealth Netcare Support Team for support at: 1-855-643-8649 or email@example.com.
- Additional information can also be found on the Alberta Netcare Registration Webpage.
C. Your Clinic Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) is Up-To-Date*
- Completion of the PIA Update Self-Assessment is recommended.
- For additional information on updating your clinic PIA, click here.
D. You are using a CII-conformed EMR:
- Microquest Healthquest
- QHR Accuro
- TELUS Med Access, PS Suite, or Wolf
*If you answer "no" to one or both of these requirements, you may still proceed to Step 3 below. The eHealth Support Services (eHSS) will help you with these requirements once you have submitted your completed Confirmation of Participation (CoP) form.
Step 3: Complete the Confirmation of Participation (CoP) & CPAR Panel Forms
A. Complete the appropriate Confirmation of Participation (CoP) form below and email the completed form to eHealthciiimplementations@cgi.com
- Confirmation of Participation Form (up to 10 participants) [June 2023]
- Confirmation of Participation Form (up to 25 participants) [June 2023]
- Need help filling out the form?
- How to Complete the CoP for Primary Care, Pediatricians and Mixed Primary Care and Specialty Clinics - 2 pages [January 2021]
- Completing the Confirmation of Participation Form: Primary Care, Pediatric and Mixed PC/Spec Clinics - 12.5 min video [January 2021]
- Tips for Completing PDF Forms - 1 page [January 2021]
B. Complete the CPAR Panel Forms
What Happens Next?
Step 4: The eHealth Support Services (eHSS) Team Manages EMR Set-Up and Testing
After you have submitted your CoP, eHeath Support Services will contact you about your privacy risk assessment (PIA) and next steps to start the implementation process.
Step 5: Go-Live Day!
The day after your go-live day, you can upload panels to CPAR, view encounter information on Alberta Netcare, submit consult reports to Alberta Netcare, and start receiving eNotifications.